The new design version of WIKUS ParaMaster® software and app for calculating cutting parameters is now even more application-oriented. The webinar will provide an overview of the most important functions of band saw blade selection, determination of cutting parameters, cost per cut analysis and the correct use of ParaMaster®.
The free ParaMaster® software shows almost every sawing application and contains all the important information a machine operator needs during the band sawing process.
With the help of practice examples during the webinar you will learn what ParaMaster® is and how the online cutting data program works. The program will guide you precisely through the description of the sawing application. ParaMaster® automatically calculates three different performance related tool recommendations with the optimal cutting parameters for each case.
We will take a look at different performance scenarios and compare the cutting parameters, cutting performance and cutting costs.
In the webinar, you will learn everything about the advantages of determining the optimal cutting parameters and how to use this for a more economically sawing process. Due to the fact that not every band saw machine on the shop floor includes a tablet, smart phone or computer, our WIkademy trainers will also show you helpful instruments and tools for calculating cutting parameters manually for you band saw blade operation.
Note: after applying for the webinar, you will receive a WIKUS cutting data slide rule for bimetal and carbide for free for your use at a value of 20€
- Functionalities and advantages of ParaMaster® – the online cutting data program as well as its app
- Application examples for calculating cutting parameters
- Optimal setting of cutting parameters to increase cost efficiency
- Costs per cut analysis
- Supporting instruments and tools for manual determining of cutting parameters
- Machine operators, application engineers and production planning
- Dealer and sales experts for education on practice-oriented technical knowledge
- Application knowledge and practical experience