The band saw blade for mineral materials
- Product Level S
- Standard- or Hooktooth
- Solid materials
- Band width 13 x 0.8 - 41 x 1.3mm
has been added to the watchlist.View watchlist
has been removed from the watchlist.View watchlist
TCT® — The band saw blade for mineral materials
In some industry segments, such as construction, difficult materials or material combinations are often present for sawing. The TCT® meets the special requirements of the abrasive cutting material with very wear-resistant carbide saw teeth. In addition, the carbide band saw blade enables radius and contour cuts in certain dimensions, which are required for round designs.
TCT® was specially developed for cutting solid materials from mineral building materials. Normally, the materials have a rectangular cross-section, which can be perfectly processed with the band saw blade. The precisely cut construction elements with clean, straight cut edges, or desired contour cuts thus contribute to high productivity at the construction site.
- Aerated concrete, graphite
- Insulation materials such as glass and rock wool
- Glass and carbon fibre reinforced plastic
- Extremely resistant to abrasive wear
- high cutting performance
- Smaller cutting gap
- Usable without cooling lubricant
- Carbide cutting edges with very high wear resistance
- Precisely set tooth geometry
- Constant tooth pitch for solid materials
Tooth pitch in ZpZ
|Width x thickness|
|13 x 0.80||1/2 x 0.032|
|20 x 0.80||3/4 x 0.032|
|27 x 0.90||1-1/16 x 0.035|
|34 x 1.10||1-3/8 x 0.042|
|41 x 1.30||1-5/8 x 0.050|
|S||K, S||K, S|
K = Hook tooth
- Hard-burnt coal, graphite
- Mineral building materials
Any more questions?
The experts of our Technical Competence Center are happy to help you answer further technical questions connected to band selection and use.