The special band saw blade for rubber and metal composites
- Product Level S
- Trapezoid tooth
- Band width 27 x 0.9 - 54 x 1.6mm
has been added to the watchlist.View watchlist
has been removed from the watchlist.View watchlist
TCTYRE® — The special band saw blade for rubber and metal composites
Composites of rubber and metal are mainly used as materials for vehicle tires and sheathed cables. WIKUS has developed the TCTYRE® carbide band saw blade especially for cutting such material combinations.
The TCTYRE® band saw blade provides reliable service in quality controls for the production of rubber composite items from car, truck, tractor, to large machine tires. The clean, straight cutting surfaces of the band saw blade excel in quality controls.
An additional field of application is the shredding and recycling of used tires and discarded cables. The shredding of scrap material is a prerequisite for recovering the metals it contains and positioning the rubber for further recycling.
- for quality analysis oftires ofall kinds
- For the economical comminution of rubber composite material
- Very long lifetime and cutting rate even with larger than average tyres
- Vibration-resistant cut due to variable tooth pitch
- Very clean and good cutting surface for direct quality analysis
- Carbide cutting edge with high wear resistance
- Optimized cutting edge geometry with variable tooth pitch for significantly reduced cutting force
Tooth pitch in ZpZ
|Width x thickness|
|27 x 0.90||1-1/16 x 0.035|
|34 x 1.10||1-3/8 x 0.042|
|41 x 1.30||1-5/8 x 0.050|
|54 x 1.30||2-1/8 x 0.050|
|54 x 1.60||2-1/8 x 0.063|