The perfect band saw blade for profiles
- Product level 2
- Profile tooth
- Band width 13 x 0.65 - 67 x 1.6mmBand width 1/2 x 0.025 - 2-5/8 x 0.063 Inch
PROFLEX® M42 — The perfect band saw blade for profiles
With the PROFLEX® M42 bimetal band saw blade, WIKUS continues to sharpen its profile in the cutting of girders and profiles. PROFLEX® M42 is given extremely sturdy properties by both the special profile tooth and the extended connection between the cutting material and the carrier band.
Insensitive to mechanical stress
The high load capacity of the PROFLEX® M42 band saw blade results from the very stable tooth geometry. The innovative new production procedure with Superfinishing significantly extends the carrier band’s lifetime, thus reducing the risk of bandbreakage.
The optimized tooth cutting sharpness as well as a special limitation lead to an increased efficiency.
- Metal and steel profiles and carriers
- Optimal for cutting with interrupted cutting channel
- Resistant to broken teeth due to extremely stable tooth geometry
- Low finishing due to low-burr cutting edges
- Less susceptible to vibration due to the special teeth form
- Less broken bands due to new production procedure
- Low noise emission due to variable tooth pitch and positive rake angle
- Profile tooth with extremely stable tooth geometry
- variable tooth pitch
- Special limitation
- M42 tooth edge with positive rake angle
When scanning the QR code on the blade with the ParaMaster® App, the blade data are transmitted automatically.
Tooth pitch in ZpZ
|Width x thickness|
|13 x 0.65||1/2 x 0.025|
|13 x 0.90||1/2 x 0.035|
|20 x 0.90||3/4 x 0.035|
|27 x 0.90||1-1/16 x 0.035|
|34 x 1.10||1-3/8 x 0.042|
|41 x 1.30||1-5/8 x 0.050|
|54 x 1.30||2-1/8 x 0.050|
|54 x 1.60||2-1/8 x 0.063|
|67 x 1.60||2-5/8 x 0.063|
|< 5< 0.2||< 10< 0.4||< 15< 0.6||15-300.6-1.2||20-500.8-2||40-701.6-2.8||50-902-3.5||80-1603.1-6.3||150-3105.9-12.2|
P* = Optimised superfinish:
With immediate effect, this dimension is now also converted to the new inline production. As a result, the saw band gains a high quality in the form of a glossy, smooth surface. The fine band surface protects the band guides of the machine and increases the fatigue strength.
- Case-hardening steels, spring steels and ball-bearing steels
- Rust-proof and acid-resistant steels (ferretic)
- Nitrided steel, high-speed steel and tool steel
- Construction, deep-drawn and machining steels
- Carbon steels, and quenched and tempered steels
- Cast iron
- Aluminium / aluminium alloys
- Non-ferrous metals
Any more questions?
The experts of our Technical Competence Center are happy to help you answer further technical questions connected to band selection and use.